2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account...
4. Select Other
5. Select Add Mail Account
6. Enter your Name, email address, and password. The Description will automatically fill in according to what you entered in the other boxes.
7. Select Save
8. Select the POP tab at the top
9. For hostname, type mail.enter.net
10. Type in the full email address for the User Name
11. Type in the password
12. For the Outgoing Mail Server Host Name, type mail.enter.net
13. Type in the full email address for the User Name
14. Type in the password
15. Select Save in the top right corner
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Open Outlook, and when the Auto Account Wizard opens, choose Next. NOTE: If the wizard...
If you are unable to load your webmail or your website and it just keeps loading the page or it...
Version Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.1 Roundcube Webmail 1.0.6...
Enter.Net Email Setting Entering Account Information If you are launching your local e-mail...
If you can't send emails, it may be due to your local service provider changing their email...